Policies and Safeguarding
The following policies are provided within the School's Prospectus, on the School website or made available from the School Office as specified.
- Policy and arrangements for admissions (website)
- Policy for behaviour (rewards and sanctions) and exclusions (website/School Office)
- Education and welfare provision for pupils with Education & Healthcare Plans (EHC) and pupils for whom English is a second language (website/School Office)
- Curriculum Policy (website/School Office)
- Anti-bullying Policy (website/School Office)
- Policy for Health and Safety and First Aid (website/School Office)
- The School’s academic performance during the preceding school year including the results of any public examinations and information on Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 performance is available (School Office)
- Complaints procedure and the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year (website/School Office)
- A copy of the report of any inspections of the School is available on the School’s website
The following policies and documents are available to download and read. Please click on a link below to view the relevant document. SEO
Please note that other policies are available within the Parents' Handbook available for download from the Parents' Secure Area (click here) or available on demand from the School.
Some of the content on this page is in the Adobe PDF format. If you have any difficulties opening a document then please download the free Adobe Reader software