Fees, Scholarships and Bursaries
(from 1st September 2021 to 31st August 2022)
Find out more about School Fee Plan - our no-cost direct debit monthly fee payment plan.
Includes a mid-morning snack and lunch
Registration fee: £100.00 (non-refundable).
Confirmation of entry deposit: £400.00 (entry deposits are set against any outstanding amounts in the final account when the pupil has left the School and the balance refunded).
Trips and Visits are charged by attendance.
For details of optional extra lessons or payable activities, please contact the School or request a prospectus.
- For a prospectus and full fees schedule or a guided tour of the School, please email the admissions team.
- Alternatively, you may wish to complete the application form and forward with the registration fee (bank details are at the bottom of this page). Your child will then be called for an Entrance Examination into the Senior School (Year 7), other academic assessment for other Senior School year groups, or a Familiarisation Assessment in the Preparatory School.
Pupils applying to enter the School in Year 7 or for Sixth Form are eligible to apply for a Scholarship, and a limited number of Scholarships may be awarded. Traditionally, Scholarship applications for entry into Year 7 need to be received by the November in the year prior to entry, and for Sixth Form applications the entry needs to be received in the October where entry would fall in the following academic year. This is subject to change and exact timelines are released closer to the date - please contact the admissions team for more information on the application process.
The following Scholarships are open for applications from pupils either moving up from Year 6 within our Preparatory School, or for those moving to us for Year 7.
- The Helen Belgion Memorial Scholarship is awarded each year on the results of the Entrance Examination. It is open to all boys and girls entering Year 7 and is worth 50% in fee remission annually.
- There is also a range of other academic scholarships awarded to students entering Year 7.
- Music Scholarships, worth 10% of fees annually plus a weekly music lesson, are awarded each year and are open to all pupils entering Year 7 of Grade 3 level or above.
- The Hannah Warner Scholarship for creativity, worth 12.5% in fee remission annually, is awarded each year to a Year 7 pupil.
- A Sports Scholarship is awarded each year and is open to all pupils entering Year 7. Sport scholarships are worth £1,000 annually towards specialist coaching, sports tours, travel or equipment costs etc, as agreed with the Bursar.
- Woodard Scholarships are available to students who combine a strong academic performance, as indicated on entrance assessments, with clear potential in one or more of the following categories: creative arts (music, drama, dance, art), sport or leadership. Woodard Scholarships are awarded at the Headmaster's discretion to pupils in Year 7 and those joining in other Senior School year groups.
A number of Academic Scholarships are available to apply for by pupils entering the Sixth Form, whether they are moving up from Year 11 within the School or they are an external candidate from another Senior School. Scholarships are limited, and if successful they may be awarded to those pupils who demonstrate outstanding academic potential for success at A Level study and beyond.
- A discount is available for families with three or more children at the School.
- The School is able to offer a limited number of bursaries, which are awarded on the grounds of financial need; details of these can be obtained from the Bursar or on this page. Bursaries are of very limited availability and are reviewed annually.
Please request a prospectus pack for more details about Scholarships and Bursaries.
Payment of Fees
Registration fees and fee deposits can be paid by electronic transfer into our bank, the account details of which are:
Barclays Bank PLC, Peterborough Business Centre, PO Box 294, Peterborough PE1 1EZ
Account number: 13194558 Sort code: 20-67-57
IBAN GB59 BARC 2067 5713 1945 58
For School Fees, most parents opt to use our no-cost direct debit monthly fee payment plan, offered by market-leading school fee finance provider, School Fee Plan.
You may apply online to pay fees in monthly instalments by clicking this link https://www.myschoolfeeplan.com/ThePeterboroughSch-PE3
Please download our full Terms and Conditions from this page for further information or clarification.