We have a dedicated and professional team of Childcare Practitioners who strive for the very best care for our children, which is led by the Nursery Manager who holds a BA (Hons) in Early Years from the Open University and the Deputy Manager who is Level 5 qualified.
- All Room Leaders and practitioners hold or are working towards an NVQ Level 3 in Early Years Care and Education, which provides an excellent knowledge of child development.
- Our Room Leaders also all have extensive experience with children under five and have also completed the Team Leading training.
- The Baby Room Leader is currently working towards a university degree in Early Years Play Work in Education.
- The Toddler Room Leader holds a degree in childhood studies and has also completed her Team Leader course.
- The Pre-school Room Leader is currently working towards a BA (Hons) in Early Years through the Open University.
- The Deputy Manager has recently completed the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator training (Senco) as well as other courses related to Special Educational Needs, such as target setting, speech development in young children and visuals training.
- Our Pre-school Senior Childcare Practitioner is also NVQ Level 3 qualified and has just completed her Team Leading course.
Further to this, our team are all fully qualified in Paediatric First Aid, Food Safety and Safeguarding Children and they attend additional courses provided by Peterborough City Council to aid our provision in certain areas such as Special Educational Needs, mathematics and providing quality care for the under twos.