The Westwoodians’ Association includes all those who have ever attended The Peterborough School or, as it has been previously known, Peterborough High School or Westwood House School; boys and girls who were at School when the School was at Park Road, between 1895 and 1935, and any one who has attended since the School moved to Westwood House in Thorpe Road.
The Association was founded by Mrs Belgion, the Headmistress in 1947, when the School was known as 'Westwood House', and the association was the 'Westwood House Old Scholars’ Association'. While the not entirely attractive name, 'Old Scholars', has long since been consigned to history, the Association retains its links to Westwood House in its name, which is celebrated by the distinctive Westwoodians’ logo of the grounds’ most beautiful cedar tree. The School reverted to its original name of 'Peterborough High School' in 1991 and then 'The Peterborough School' in 2010, but the Association’s name remains unchanged, just as we continue to enjoy our wonderful situation at Westwood House.
The Headmaster, Mr Adrian Meadows, serves as the President and the day to day running of the Association is undertaken by the Secretary and a Committee of Westwoodian volunteers.