Fees, Scholarships and Bursaries
Fees (from 1st September 2013)
- Fees commence at £3,063 per term, including lunch. Our fees also include anything to do with delivery of the core curriculum, ie. UK based visits and trips or specialists coming into School to deliver lectures or activitiy sessions.
- For a prospectus and full fees schedule or a guided tour of the school, please email the Registrar, Mrs Liz Pengelly.
- Alternatively, you may wish to complete the application form (found within the prospectus pack) and forward with the registration fee (£50). Your child will then be called for an Entrance Examination into the Senior School (Year 7), other acdemic assessment for other Senior School year groups, or a Familiaristion Assessment in the Preparatory School.
- The Helen Belgion Memorial Scholarship is awarded each year on the results of the Entrance Examination. It is open to all boys and girls entering Year 7.
- A Music Scholarship is awarded each year and is open to all pupils entering Year 7.
- The Hannah Warner Scholarship for creativity is awarded each year to a Year 7 pupil.
- A Sports Scholarship is awarded each year and is open to all pupils entering Year 7.
- There is also a range of minor academic scholarships awarded to students entering Year 7.
- Woodard Scholarships are available to students who combine a strong academic performance, as indicated on entrance assessments, with clear potential in one or more of the following categories: creative arts (music, drama, dance, art), sport or leadership. Woodard Scholarships are awarded at the Headmaster's discretion to pupils in Year 7 and those joining in other Senior School year groups.
- A number of Academic Scholarships are available to pupils entering the Sixth Form. Pupils will sit a maximum of two subject specific scholarship papers on a scholarship day in the November prior to the year of entry. Scholarship papers are available in certain subjects only - further details may be obtained from the Registrar. Sixth Form Academic Scholarships are also available to pupils currently attending The Peterborough School in Year 11. Scholarships will be awarded to those pupils who demonstrate outstanding academic poential for success at A Level and beyond.
- A large family discount is available for families with more than three children at the School.
- Some bursaries are awarded on the grounds of financial need; details of these can be obtained from the Bursar or Registrar.
Please request a prospectus pack for more details about Scholarships and Bursaries.
Payment of Fees
Most parents opt to use our no-cost direct debit monthly fee payment plan, offered by market-leading school fee finance provider, School Fee Plan.
You may apply online to pay fees in monthly instalments by clicking this link https://www.myschoolfeeplan.com/ThePeterboroughSch-PE3